Full Stack Developer (NodeJS)
Posted on Jul 3, 2021 by Experis AG
Full Stack Developer - NodeJS
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Full Stack developer to produce tools and build web applications that service the Bitcoin space in an agile and fast paced environment.
This is a 3-6 month conract based in Zug with the potential for remote work within the EU
- Design, test and deploy new features for our client-facing services and internal Back Office functions
- Communicate effectively with non-technical employees to take product requirements and satisfy business needs
- Create technical specifications including gRPC and REST APIs for a microservices architecture
- Develop both internal tools and open source technology. You will be encouraged to prototype and experiment with new technologies, and by doing so, shape the architecture going forward
- Experience in building applications for client facing-apps in NodeJS or Go
- Basic familiarity with networking systems, load balancers, and TCP/IP network constructs.
- Able to take responsibility for creating an excellent, end-to-end platform that supports the needs of the users.
- Ability to work with Front End projects using React or other NodeJS UI frameworks
- Experience working with databases
- Experience working with and integrating third party APIs
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.