Project Manager Windows 10 Migration
Posted on Jul 3, 2021 by E-Frontiers
Project Manager Windows 10 migration
12 Month contract
Day rate 500-550 per day
This role is specifically to provide project management support to the company's mobilisation and localisation of a Windows 10 strategy, a critical pillar of the IAGGBS technology roadmap for H2-2021 and beyond.
The particular purpose of the role for the first 12 months includes the following:
- Project mobilisation
- Supporting wider programme team to meet project initiation and manage requirements.
- Development of people and wider resource plans
- Reviewing existing governance and reporting requirements with a view to supporting and supplementing same
- Reviewing existing delivery toolkits and processes with a view to identifying and right-sizing project governance and other controls
- Support funding requests and approval processes
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement
- Work with business engagement leads to identify and document W10 stakeholder maps.
- Work with technical and wider programme resources to complete business impact assessments
- Support engagement and change management activities.
- Risk and issue management
- Conduct risk and impact assessments as required, including related requirements for change management approvals.
- Work with Programme and other support teams to proactively identify, diagnose and resolve issues or constraints.
- Project monitoring and control
- Review of Programme level project materials and identification of business and technical requirements
- Establishment and maintenance of project specific RAID
- Submission of weekly and monthly reports in line with project governance requirements and processes
- Co-ordinate, support and monitor the delivery of each work package, not limited to:
- Application transformation
- Infrastructure rollout of devices
- infrastructure upgrades in airports/kiosks
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and directing project deliverables so that they align with the strategic, technical and delivery vision for the Windows 10 Programme, while ensuring that project costs, schedule, risk and quality outcomes are monitored and controlled.