Posted on Jul 3, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
Michael Bailey Associates is looking for an experienced ServiceNow Engineer who has strong knowledge of the ServiceNow platform. The successful candidate will help us design and implement new processes and functionalities as well as support and maintain the platform.
This is a 6 months contract with the possibility of further extension, to be based in Basel.
- Implement complex functionalities to meet business requirements
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Integrate ServiceNow platform with other systems
- Participate in the design discussions and architectural decisions
- Maintain and support the existing processes
- Manage the development life cycle and deployments between ServiceNow instances
- Coordinate ServiceNow major upgrades
- Produce technical documentation
- Excellent knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and its Front End and Back End capabilities to be able to customize and configure the platform.
- Strong development skills to implement complex integrations between ServiceNow and other internal systems using tools, technologies and protocols such as MID Server, REST, ODBC, LDAP, SOAP, etc.
- Solid background of the full software development life cycle including business requirements analysis, design, testing, branching and deployment.
- Experience with coordinating ServiceNow major upgrades, resolving conflicts between ServiceNow instances and providing general guidance and good practices to keep all environments in a good shape.
- In-Depth knowledge of Client Scripts, Business Rules, UI policies, Validation Scripts and Background Scripts in ServiceNow.
- Solid experience in configuring forms, tables, lists, notifications and core components such as workflow editor and flow designer.
- Experience with various ServiceNow modules, especially ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, WSD and CSM.
- Knowledge of Automated Testing, especially applied to ServiceNow
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent team player and ability to collaborate with team members and business counterparts
- Certification as ServiceNow certified system administrator is an advantage
- Experience with running ServiceNow CoEI is an advantage.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.