Posted on Jul 3, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
QA/QC Specialist vacancy for a globally operating Stein based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Several years of work experience in pharmaceutical QA, QC or production environment
- A thorough understanding of cGMP combined with know-how of MS Office, SAP, Trackwise and MES
- Outstanding communication skills along with the ability to collaborate with a cross functional team in a Matrix organization
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology or other related science
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German would be an advantage
- Processing of all activities related to the release of product during clinical and commercial manufacturing
- Managing the technical release of primary packed and finished product as well as being responsible for media and apheresis
- Evaluating and analysing deviations including robust CAPA management plus reviewing and approving batch related quality relevant documents
- Participating in audit and inspection
- Ensuring that the quality strategy is implemented and that there is a continuous drive to improve product and process quality within the operational units
Location: Stein, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.