Medior & Senior Business analyst (Remote Contract, Netherlands, Dutch speaking)
Posted on Jul 3, 2021 by Intelli Consulting Services SPRL
Intelli Consulting Services is looking for 2 Senior Business Analyst (5+ years experience) and 1 Medior Business Analyst (2-3 years of experience) for our customer based in Netherlands.
Senior Business Analyst will be a part of team focusing on onboarding new corporate customers + cross sell with packages and creating the new Business portal for corporate customers. The senior profiles will act more as Proxy PO and solution designers.
Medior Business Analyst will be a part of team focus on improving the data for customers, by also reaching out to customers (Manage customer data)
- Domain: Commercial Banking
- Act as the linking pin between the customer's business stakeholders and one or more delivery teams
- Actively harvest requirements from stakeholders within a client environment. These can be:
- Legal/regulatory/compliancy related requirements
- Process flows
- User journeys
- Technical/non-functional requirements
- You use tools (Visio diagrams, PowerPoint, Confluence) to visually express, document & align your work
- You need to understand the customer(s) and processes of your specific domain (retail banking, commercial/wholesale banking, payments, insurance, etc.)
- Facilitate refinement of functional requirements into a working solution with Product Owners, architects, UX designers and software developers from different teams/departments
- Therefore, you need to be able to speak their language, understanding both business and technical impact of your decisions
- You understand the scrum process and you can act as a (delegated) Product Owner for the client
- Organizing and presenting at (shared) refinements, sprint reviews, sprint planning, Program Increment planning sessions.
- Organizing a product backlog for the development team(s) in Jira/Azure Boards
- Prioritize requirements on product backlog while managing expectations from your stakeholders
- Organize & align a portfolio or roadmap view for your business stakeholders in Jira/Azure Boards or Powerpoint
- You signal impediments for your development team(s) in a timely and transparent manner so they can be addressed or escalated
- Can-do mentality. If you don't know it, you can find out. Or find someone who knows.
- Language: NL
- initial Remote work
The client only wants to have NL speaking candidates as most of the documentation, processes and website is still in Dutch.