AWS Data Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2021 by Hadron Finsys GmbH
Our client is based in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience they are enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change and also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Their always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from the innovation ecosystem.
Excellent opportunity for ETL Developer who has Core expertise in developing data pipelines and transformations experience on AWS/Big Data.
- Good SQL Skills.
- Good Data Warehousing/ETL Skills.
- Must understand what a Fact table and Dimension table is, TYPE1, TYPE2 updates.
- Experience with Redshift SQL
- Amazon S3, AWS Lambda (Python)
- Create ETL mapping document from the business requirements.
- Develop framework and ETL artifacts using the ETL mappings.
- Overall 5 6 years of experience in BI projects
- 2 3 years of experience in working in any ETL tool (Informatica, datastage, abinitio, etc)
- 2 3 years of experience in working in SQL and doing DB operations (DDL, DML)
- 6 months experience in AWS Glue, AWS Redshift, Python
- Experience in working in DWH and BI projects end to end
- Requirement understanding of creating data pipeline or ETL jobs from source to target