Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer, remote in EU
Posted on Jul 3, 2021 by Hadron Finsys GmbH
Our client operates in the open-source blockchain platform engineered by software development pioneers to address some of the most fundamental challenges native to earlier blockchains. The platform is driven and developed by a community, where Establishment contributes to the existing projects and blockchain. We are looking for an experience, self-motivated Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer who can push ideas forward in an agile project environment and who is comfortable working with a diverse, remote team.
You are a bridge between the technical and use case oriented side of the project, and always excited about new possibilities. On top you should be willing to travel at least every two month to developer workshops, meetups and conferences. High interest in blockchain is a must, experience in working for blockchain projects is an extra.
- Excellent skills in algorithms
- Excellent skills in machine learning
- Excellent skills in data analytics
- Experience building recommendation engines
- Proficient in GIT and knowledge of pull request based workflows
- General understanding of Blockchain and decentralized apps and motivated to learn more
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversational English is a must
- Understanding of cryptography
- Micro Service Architectures
- Project Management experience
- Blockchain development experience
- Comfort with test driven development
- Continuous integration
Not everything is a must-have but the more comfortable you feel with the above bullet points the better.
Location: Sofia region, Bulgaria preferred or remote from Europe