Clinical Research Associate - Remote
Posted on Jul 3, 2021 by Aerotek
I am working with a leading CRO company who are looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate in their core team to cover sites across Belgium
Key responsibilities for this role:
- The clinical research associate monitors activities at clinical study sites to assure adherence to Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), SOPs, and study protocols.
- Responsible for multiple projects and must work both independently and in a team environment.
- May participate in the study development and start-up process including reviewing protocols, designing and/or reviewing CRFs, preparing Informed Consent forms, developing study documents, organizing and presenting at investigator meetings, working with management on monitoring strategy, and/or developing project-specific CRA training.
- May participate in clinical training programs and maintain awareness of developments in the field of clinical research as needed.
We are looking to speak to candidates that have:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Clinical Research Associate with a mixture of onsite monitoring and Study Coordinator experience .
- In depth therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and attention to detail.- Computer literacy, proficiency in MS Office.
If this role is of interest please do not hesitate to reach out directly to (see below) or apply directly to find out more.
Interviews scheduled ASAP with feedback within 36 hours!
Job Title: Clinical Research Associate - Remote
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Rate/Salary: .00 EUR Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aerotek. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on the website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield