Data Analyst AZURE - REMOTE - 30-day initial - UN-agency-client - EN-speaking
Posted on Jul 2, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "Data Analyst AZURE" to start from ASAP an 30-day initial contract (extensions possible) for an international Org' -client in ROME, where 100%-REMOTE work is possible. Possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. English speaking environment. Our client is an international organisation in Rome and a great reference in any CV!
Competitive rate required.
- Deliver data engineering solutions supporting online platform analytics and data science projects.
- Assemble data sets using data integration technologies.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Azure technologies.
- Model the data to produce comprehensive data models for use by non-IT data analysts
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including and ICT to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep the data separated and secure in the data lake based on confidentiality
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in applied analytics, business intelligence, information management or statistics
- Experience in mid to expert level programming capabilities in Spark, Python or Scala is required.
- Experience on Azure cloud including Data Factory, Databricks, Data lake Storage is highly required.
- Demonstrated experience in modern API platform design is required.
- Experience in tools managing version control such as Git is highly required.
- Experience with data warehousing, database programming languages like SQL, PL/SQL and noSQL databases like Cassandra or MongoDB is required.
- Demonstrable knowledge of data analysis life cycle from ingest and wrangling to analysis and visualization to present findings.
- Experience with development tools like IntelliJ/Eclipse/VSCode IDE, Build Tool Maven is required.
- Experience working with analytical tools like Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI for semantic-layer-based data discovery is desirable.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to convey complex/difficult data science topics to clients in a relatable manner.
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for off-site work.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.