Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2021 by McCabe & Barton
An exciting FinTech that specialises in dynamic SaaS solutions in the City of London is now looking to recruit a Site Reliability Engineer on a permanent basis.
This role is offering a base of £80,000 to £100,000 + benefits.
The Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for defining, innovating and improving the CI/CD process. As well as developing tooling that enhances the lives and happiness of the DevOps teams alike.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Strong Unix/Linux administration skills, that includes understanding TCP/IP Networking, Scripting (Bash or Python).
- Proven experience in an agile, fast-paced and product-oriented environment as an SRE or related DevOps' role.
- An enjoyment of automating processes and experience of doing this using one or more of Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt etc.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery (tooling and approach).
- An understanding of modern infrastructure design & administration, experience of using AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or one of the other IaaS providers & using Terraform, CloudFormation, boto or other orchestration tools.
- Experience building, operating, maintaining & scaling RabbitMQ/AMQP & Postgres - beneficial.
- Strong teamwork, written and oral communication skills.
If you are an experienced Site Reliability Engineer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £57k Annual
£450 - £510 Daily
£60k - £70k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£55k - £120k Annual
£70k - £110k Annual
£500 - £600 Daily