Data Cleansing Cleaning Consultant
Posted on Jul 2, 2021 by ComTech Europe Limited
My client are looking for an experienced Data Management/Cleansing, Cleaning Consultant
Our client is a global leader in physiology and intravascular imaging for coronary and peripheral applications. The business also offers a suite of peripheral therapeutic devices. This is part of our client's industry leading solutions to help clinicians to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right therapy for each patient in Real Time during image-guided therapies (IGT).As Data Management Specialist, you will report into the Project Manager Master Data as part of the Global Integration Program of IGT Devices.
As Data Management Cleansing specialist you will closely work with senior project managers on delivery and improving the health of our Masterdata in SAP for the duration of 12 months.
You will work on a daily basis on cleaning, completing and enhancing records for our customer base in 122 countries.
- Account for the creation, completion, correction and/or maintenance of customer master data in SAP and ancillary systems (ie SalesForce), to ensure the availability of timely, accurate, high quality customer master data;
- Analyzes operational masterdata status, informs involved stakeholder adequately - and derives and implements alternative measures to adopt to changing situations.
- Completes and communicates deficiency and status reports regarding Masterdata
- Supports PM team in development, calculation and implementation of Masterdata quality
- Supports PM team in concluding of project evaluation and advancement of the project-specific process of customer Masterdata processes
Skills and experience Required.
- Data Cleaning, Cleansing experience.
- Detail-oriented and highly focused on delivering results;
- SAP/excel experience
- Proactive problem-solving skills with the ability to identify, analyze, and interpret data;
- Strong communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders;
- Fast learner, seeks to understand process.
- Enthusiastic and result driven personality
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented approach
Excellent verbal and written communication abilities in English and any other language skills would be a bonus although not essential.
Majority of work will have to be onsite in Zaventem Brussels with possibility for 1 day remote work per week. EU nationals will be required.