Project Manager- Core/IMS
Posted on Jul 2, 2021 by Flint Consulting Limited
We are looking for Project Managers with good experience in Core/IMS/vIMS to work for a leading telecoms client in the Ireland.
This is a remote role for 12 months contract.
Help establish a project plan baseline Drive project Execution Stakeholder management To establish, maintain and demonstrate interfaces to other relevant internal or external resources and expertise Drive improvement activities related to risk assessments and risk management
To be successful in the role you must be/have:
- Understanding of the project management knowledge areas required when managing his/her project.
- Good experience in Telecommunications Projects with 5G Core Network, Cloud & NFV, IMS, or Packet Core Network deliveries.
- Customer-focused, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels, Assertive and proactive in driving and making decisions.
- Able to lead change initiatives, work thru conflicts and resistances by gaining the trust and acceptance of others.
- Foster an environment that encourages constructive debate and collaboration.
- Prince 2/PMP/Scrum Master certifications desirable