IT Project Manager
Posted on Jul 2, 2021 by ITech Consult
IT Project Manager - 100%
Project: We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager for our enterprise level customer in Zurich. You will act as the Workstream lead whilst ensuring technical support in initiatives such as customer migration and go-live planning.
- Dividing project into work packages and creating associated assignments.
- Recognizing impacts of change requests, problems and changed framework conditions.
- Establishing project-related quality assurance and implementing quality assurance measures
- Determining key figures for progress and success control
- Controlling projects of costs, fixed dates and quality, reporting according to guidelines and initiating possibly required arrangements.
- Identifying and perusing risks and checking initiated measures of efficiency
- Creating final report of the project as well as documenting learning effects/experiences
- Responsibility for Migration projects and go-live planning
- University Degree in Applied Sciences, IT or Business Administration
- Good understanding of Infrastructure Migration
- Project experience at an enterprise level
- Knowledge of File Transfer, Network (LDAP, FTP, HTTP)
- Experience gained with Web-Application Development and SW- Lifecycle
- You possess Excellent and Personable communication skills
* English - Fluent (written and spoken)
* German - Conversational - Fluent (Min B2)
Reference No.: 920427KS
Role: IT Project Manager
Industry: Financial Services
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-onlyprogram.
About us: ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.