Java Developer - Spring Boot/Microservices/Azure
Posted on Jul 2, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Developer - Spring Boot/Microservices/Azure - vacancy requiring profound Spring Boot/Microservices/Azure knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Extensive experience in developing with JAVA and Postgres SQL combined with work experience operating Spring boot microservices using Azure native capabilities
- Strong knowledge of reactive architecture and micro-services like Spring Boot as well as familiarity with AzureDevOps and Azure Automation pipelines
- Proven expertise in writing unit tests and end to end integration tests paired with know-how of Native Cloud development and SAP HANA would be an advantage
- Comfortable with working in a scrum team
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing data integration/processing/monitoring applications using micro-services as well as making sure applications are performing and tested against requirements
- Preparing unit test for automated testing, performing code reviews and ensuring compliance with CI/CD and automated testing and build pipeline
- Fixing bugs and issues in deployed applications while also demonstrating expert understanding of the Java application development stack and tools and Postgres SQL
- Maintaining Microservices in a constant changing cloud environment plus understanding architectural issues, and factoring them into decisions and recommendations
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.