Posted on Jul 2, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Is your data rock solid? Are you the Data Engineer who will join our team? Does your heartbeat faster for data, integration, and architecture? Are you communicative, eager to learn and enterprising? Then we are looking for you. Tell us your story. We are curious!
One of our banking clients in Netherlands, is hiring for 'Data Engineer' for a 6 to 12+ month contract position in Amsterdam, Netherlands with an option to work remotely.
Specifically, we are looking for a Data Engineer who can help us with the following activities:
- Devising and realizing a future data landscape where we switch to an Azure based technology stack;
- Realizing new links to unlock even more data to the data hub. Think of streaming solutions via Azure Service Bus as well as Kafka, but also batch deliveries in the form of CSVs;
- Maintaining and improving the technical aspects of the MarkLogic platform (incl. Apache NiFi). A cloud migration to Azure is on the roadmap;
- Developing APIs and data transformations within our current data hub with MarkLogic.
Knowledge and experience
- Experienced engineer with at least 3 to 5 years of experience
- Setting up a big data environment.
- System integration within a (big) data environment
- Setting up data pipelines (eg Apache Nifi, Azure Data factory, Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics);
- REST APIs within a data-driven environment.
- Functional programming languages (eg XQuery or another language) (Near-) Realtime interfaces (ASB, Kafka, etc.)
- Document stores (eg Mark Logic, Azure Cosmos, Mongo DB)
- Data architecture.
- Agile working and scrum.
- Modern programming languages (eg Python or Scala).
Please apply if you are interested and available.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€280 - €280 Daily