Process Expert - Belgium
Posted on Jul 2, 2021 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Role - Process Expert - Customer Service/Journey
Location - Brussels
Rate - 60 - 62 euro per hour
Excellent service is an asset
We strive to meet our customers' expectations by identifying pain points in our processes and implementing customised solutions.
We're looking for an experienced process expert in the department End-to-End Customer Journey for Mass Market within Customer Operations, more specifically in the domain Administrative Services & complaint handling.
The process expert focuses on the implementation of short-term structural improvements and ensures a good after sale service when we launch new products and services.
As a process expert you are responsible for identifying & implementing opportunities to improve the customer experience and internal efficiency in his/her specific domain:
- Starting from specific pain points you identify improvement opportunities (both for the customers and for our operational services)
- You organise workshops to gain a better understanding of the problem, analyse potential solutions and formulate a plan of approach for which you obtain the necessary buy-in internally.
- For each initiative you make a business case and you defend your idea towards management.
- You speak 2 of the following languages fluently: Dutch, French, English
- You are a team player, both transversely and within your own department
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Good knowledge of MicroStrategy or similar reporting tools
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;