Posted on Jul 2, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Are you open to new positions?
One of our banking clients in Netherlands, is hiring for 'iOS Developer' for a 12+ month contract or a permanent position in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
As an iOS developer:
- You work together in a multidisciplinary team (including Product Owner, Scrum master, iOS/Android developer, Business Analyst and QA) to apply the most appropriate innovations.
- You make it possible to support other processes in the bank and thus enable the rest of the organization to better help our customers.
Relevant knowledge, skills, competences & desired education level experience:
- 3+ years in iOS development
- Knowledge: Obj-C/Swift, Autolayouts, StackViews and programmatically created interfaces
- Knowledge of Unit Tests/UI tests.
- Strong knowledge of patterns and desirably knowledge of one of the standard scalable architectures VIPER/CleanSwift or other CleanArchitecture-based patterns
- Be familiar with GIT, Ruby, Python, or any other Scripting language is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with DI frameworks is a plus
- Knowledge of REST basics, experience of API design is a plus
- Cocoapods, Carthage or similar dependency managers experience is a plus
- Familiarity with any Design thinking concept, is a plus
- You like to do profiling of app now and then, is a plus
- Participation in open-source community is a plus
Please apply if you are interested and available.