Posted on Jul 2, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
The healthcare landscape has never been more dynamic than it is today. Company is at the forefront of developing leading-edge technology and advanced analytics to navigate this complex environment. Their team is driven by a passion to simplify value-based healthcare through innovation and customized solutions for their clients. Their platform revolutionizes the way payers and providers design, implement and administer value-based programs.
Company's culture is founded upon integrity, hard work and the relentless pursuit to make a difference. As a Python Developer, you'll help them build products that make a difference.
The company believes deeply in:
- Agile, test-driven development
- Constant collaboration
- Automated testing and continuous integration
- Using the best open-source tools and technologies
- Blowing away our users' expectations
The core of their development stack is Python with integration with AWS serverless technologies on the Back End and ReactJS on the Front End; experience with these is a plus, but we also hire polyglots that love to learn. This is a high-impact role on a small team at a growth-stage software company. Candidates should enjoy tough technical challenges, high responsibility, and building new things.
- Designing, building and owning features and APIs across the entire product suite
- Contributing to all parts of the development process including defining requirements, planning, prototyping, design, development and testing
- Using your skills and experience to help make critical technical decisions and guide the evolution of the company's tech stack
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop Ecosystem, specifically Map/Reduce) is a plus
- Experience with Amazon EMR and Apache Spark is a plus
- Experience working within a microservices architecture is a plus
- Experience with test-driven development
- Pride in the quality of your code
- Ability to master new technologies quickly
- BS or higher in Computer Science or other technical field (or equivalent professional experience)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$300k - $500k Annual
$120k - $150k Annual