Business Analyst (UML, BPMN, Insurance, Process)
Posted on Jul 2, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Home Based, United Kingdom
18 Jul 2021
£50k - £55k Annual
Business Analyst - Finance/Insurance/Banking
£55,000 pro rata
This is an urgent requirement for a Business Analyst (Finance/Insurance/Banking) to join a well-established technology company on an initial 6 month FTC.
As the Business Analyst you must have strong process experience as you will help to support the creation of the attestation processes required for FCA Fair pricing.
The role will be split between Stratford-up-Avon and home based.
- Experience of working on a Financial/Insurance project
- Creating functional designs, sequence diagrams, process flows, business rate catalogues and product backlog items and communicate with senior stakeholders development points of the project.
- Working with client Product Owners to assess project needs and improvements
- Solution design techniques such as Design Thinking, UML or BPMN
- Requirement techniques such as observation, interview, workshops and prototyping
- Experience in implementation planning and test support
- Experience in delivering agile at scale and managing large and complex projects
Please contact Jackie Dean ASAP for more information or an informal conversation.