Technical/Platform Support Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2021 by Disys Technical and Consulting Kft
We seek a Technical Support Engineer to join our client, a global leader in workflow automation technology-based in West London.
- Customer Advocate providing support to users/administrators of the Workflow Automation Platform.
- Contributing to the growth of best practices for the delivery of support services.
- Understand the platform, cloud technologies, and troubleshooting practices to ensure the successful resolution of challenging technical situations.
- Manage and resolve all issues.
- Experience assessing, troubleshooting, resolving, and providing root cause analysis of product issues.
- Manage customers' expectations and experiences in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and use that expertise to help customers.
- Opportunity to become Subject Matter Expert in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers. Share and deliver knowledge sessions with peers globally.
- Opportunity to create scripts to automate repetitive tasks or scripts to enable faster troubleshooting.
- Help in the development and mentoring of team members in various technologies.
- Suggest and implement improvements to internal processes.
- Work on technical and non-technical projects.
- Communicate with customers and our teams through the case, phone, and other electronic methods.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the customers.
- Maintain impeccable case hygiene and customer-related files and records.
- Participate in the weekend support on-call rotation
- Bachelor's in Computer Science (or related technical degree) or 4+ years of related experience within technical support or software coding environment
- Experience with the following:
- UI development or support experience
- Experience in two (or more) of the following: o CSS, AJAX, ReactJS, GraphQL, AngularJS, Mobile application development
- Advance knowledge of the components in cloud/web applications and experience in Application Support. Mobile application support experience will be bonus.
- Experience developing applications within Workflow Automation Platforms.
- Troubleshooting experience using browser developer tools
- Good experience with relational databases (eg MySQL, Oracle).
- Good experience writing or debugging Object Oriented code (Java preferred, other relevant technologies ok)
- Experience using Linux/Unix OR Microsoft Server
- Demonstrated ability to understand the problem statement and troubleshoot complex technical issues with ease
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems
- Personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage case backlog
- Should be a team player working efficiently in a collaborative environment
- Proven ability to maintain a professional demeanor when handling complex user issues (difficult customers)
- Leading investigation and resolving complex issues and escalations while demonstrating exceptional technical understanding, business process and customer needs in timely manner.
- Experience providing SaaS support
- Experience diagnosing performance related issues.
- Experience using tools like Eclipse, Splunk, Xcode, Android studio, SauceLa