Medical Device Technical Expert
Posted on Jul 2, 2021 by Aerotek
For our client, a global pharma company based in Basel, Switzerland we are looking for a Medical Device Technical Expert(Quality) to manage QA activities linked to the maintenance of medical devices, with a focus on MDR Class IIa devices.
- QA oversight and approval of the Design History File and Device Master Record
- Approval of design changes
- Represent QA in the Post Marketing Surveillance activities,
- Interactions and quality monitoring of third party companies involved in the manufacturing,
- Support in the maintenance of the QMS,
- Basic degree in scientific or relevant discipline (BS or equivalent) or advanced degree in scientific or relevant discipline
- Fluency in English
- Track record of at least 3 years of work industry or equivalent in a related industry.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the relevant requirements for design controls, as well as all QMS requirements for medical devices
Job Title: Medical Device Technical Expert
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 80.00 - 95.00 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield