Test Automation Software Engineer (Java)
Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Test Automation Software Engineer (Java). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Build, maintain & further develop automated test environments for Embedded software, mobile apps & PC software.
- Develop tools, stubs, mocks & dummies (simulators) for test automation.
- Develop mainly in Java.
- Implement new requirements for software test environments from development projects.
- Advise software testers & software test managers on automation issues.
- Ensure that test environments are operated validly at all times.
- Working with flexible working hours & the option of some home office.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Test Automation Software Engineering.
- Proven programming & development experience in Java & ideally also in C#.
- Experienced in the field of SW architecture, SW patterns, design methods & UML.
- Expertise & experienced in using version management tools (Git).
- Skilled & experienced with tools for test automation such as Cucumber, Selenium, Appium, Jenkins & RQM.
- Experienced in testing Embedded device software, mobile apps & web applications.
- Completed University Degree in the area of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering or similar.
- Ideally further trained in the field of software testing (eg ISTQB Certified Software Tester).
- Fluent in English & ideally a good knowledge of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.