Java Fullstack Developer ~ London, UK ~ 70000 GBP Per Annum/380 GBP per day
Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Learnests Technologies
London, United Kingdom
£70k - £380k Annual
Skill: Java Fullstack Developer
- Interested in a full cycle development role working collaboratively with a diverse suite of clients and a team that cares about your growth? Join Virtusa!
- As a Java Full stack Developer, you will have the opportunity to tap into your knowledge to develop, design and manage a wide range of innovative projects. Sound like fun? Read on.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Utilizing your deep technical knowledge to design, develop and optimize business processes across multiple systems.
- Developing detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Collaborating with fellow developers and clients to solve problems.
- Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans to validate and support the customizations, features and functionalities.
- Migrating to internal and external clouds, as well as to Microservices architecture.
- Evaluating open source and vendor products.
- Designing and developing for performance and scalability, and to meet the overall detailed requirements of the system.
- Collaborating with fellow developer, testing, operations and architecture teams when projects and changes in technology have impact across the enterprise
- Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans to validate and support the customizations and integrations.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of software development using Java, J2EE, XML, Web Services/SOA and used Java frameworks - Spring, Spring-boot, Hibernate, REST.
- Working with GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins tools to build and deploy code deployment to production environments.
- Experience with Application Development using object-oriented Lifecycle and Application Frameworks
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Experience with system, application, and process documentation including tools such as MS-Visio, Office.
- Experience with quality control and root-cause analysis.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Solid experience in design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Familiar with automation tools Autosys/Control-M
- Experience with SVN Source Code management techniques/tools for software management, Knowledge SDLC tools (JIRA).
- Demonstrated teamwork and ability to work with diversified multi-location team.