User Researcher - Graduate
Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Edissero Ltd
Graduate User Researcher
- A finance, economics, mathematics, business or other STEM graduate?
- Looking to start your post-uni career at a growing startup company?
- A people person who would enjoy speaking to customers to understand and enhance their onboarding experience?
- Passionate about good UX?
- At ease with terminology such as quantitative analysis, investment strategy, stocks, bonds and futures, advanced analytics, and data analytics?
If you like the sound of things so far, read on!
We have an excellent opportunity to join the user experience team of a rapidly expanding fintech company. Previous experience as a UX researcher is not essential, but the interest and enthusiasm to help customers get the best out of software is.
With the help of a supportive and knowledgeable user experience manager, your main objective is to continually learn about users' goals, work patterns, and frustrations and to provide a seamless and satisfying onboarding experience.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Good interviewing skills and the confidence to ask questions on a variety of topics.
- An interest in user experience journeys/research.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills, with good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong academic background in a technical subject, as well as an interest in software development.
- The ability and enthusiasm to learn new cutting-edge technology.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an interest in finance/trading/quantitative analytics, who enjoys researching and collaborating with others, and to learn about and get involved in all aspects of user research.
On offer is a fantastic salary, discretionary bonus and lots of great benefits. You'll also get to enjoy a varied and dynamic work culture, and work 2-3 days a week from home.