Writer - Fintech
Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Edissero Ltd
Writer - Fintech
Tick all that apply:
- An educational or professional background in finance, economics or mathematics and/or a side hobby in trading.
- An interest in and a flair for writing.
- At ease with terminology such as quantitative analysis, investment strategy, stocks, bonds and futures, advanced analytics, and data analytics.
- Good at making complicated things easy to understand.
- Looking to break away from the norm and make a career change.
Five ticks? Great! Read on...
We have an excellent opportunity to join the user experience team of a rapidly expanding fintech company as a technical writer. Previous experience as a technical writer is not essential, but the ability and enthusiasm to document complex technical subjects are.
With the help of a supportive and knowledgeable user experience manager, you'll create and maintain a range of technical documentation for developers, system administrators and end users. You will have the chance to really get involved in all aspects of creating the documentation and will be using your research and collaborative skills to gather information from the engineers and product managers.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- The ability to communicate complex technical ideas simply, clearly, and concisely.
- A strong academic or professional background in a financial services/fintech environment, as well as an interest in software development.
- The ability and enthusiasm to learn new cutting-edge technology and documentation.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills, with an attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an interest in finance/trading/quantitative analytics, who enjoys research, writing, and collaborating with others, to learn and get involved in all aspects of technical writing.
On offer is a salary of up to £55,000 p.a., discretionary bonus and lots of great benefits. You'll also get to enjoy a varied and dynamic work culture, and work 2-3 days a week from home.