IBM Cognos TM1 Developer - contract - London - outside IR35 - home based
Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Easton Haines Consultancy
Contract IBM Cognos TM1 Developer - 3 - 6 months - London (outside of IR35)
My client, a City based Insurance specialist is seeking a TM1 Developer for a 3 - 6 month contract.
- Advanced user of IBM Cognos TM1
- TM1 Developer experience
- Medium to Advanced VBA skills
- Medium to Advanced SQL skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint)
- An aptitude for business IT and management information
- Financial controls and an appreciation for financial/management accounting
- Financial Services or MI background desirable
- Ability to document and convey potentially complex subjects in an articulate, coherent and digestible form.
Any of the following would be a bonus:
- Microsoft Office products
- Advanced Excel
- Data Warehouse
- SQL to intermediate level
- Sun Accounts & Vision Q&A experience
- Financial Services experience
- Experience of working in MI or Finance environment
Market rate plus the opportunity to work remotely from home.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.