Application Support Analyst
Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Click
Application Support Analyst - £41K/£43K p.a. - Currently remote/Long term office based in Horsham, West Sussex with some remote flex.
You'll be joining a small team who support our clients core application platforms.
Provide SME level support, configuration and administration of a key Salesforce platform, heavily involved in BAU & Project work.
To Apply Can you/Do you have:
- Be responsible for the configuration and administration of the organisation's key strategic platforms (Salesforce, Talend, Liferay) and enterprise wide databases
- Ability to draft and maintaining procedures and documentation for application support and managing enhancements to improve performance
- Advising on application security, licensing, upgrades, backups and disaster recovery
- Make decisions and advise about platform issues
- Provide 3rd line support
- Update procedures and providing training to application analysts for 2nd and 1st line support teams
- Manage change requests
- Monitor service capacity
- Investigate and resolve problems in systems, processes and services
- Hold certifications covering the administration of at least one of: Salesforce (SalesCloud, ServiceCloud), Talend Data Integration Administration (or similar ETL tool)
- Experience of working within the 2nd/3rd line application support environment dealing with any incidents and problem resolution
- Strong understanding of platforms, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Working within set deadlines and/or agreed Service Levels Agreements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex information to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Experience working in a SCRUM or Agile environment is desirable
- Confident in writing SQL scripts along with hands on experience of Access database usage is desirable
Start ASAP July/August 2021. Two stage interview process (Video) before decision.
Click is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £35k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£28k - £33k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual