Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Lewis Davey
We are seeking a Sustainability Consultant in London for our client, a leading international Sustainability consultancy.
Reporting to a senior member of the Team, the successful candidate will be required to work closely with all members of the team, both advisory and sales, to achieve Company objectives. External relationships are a key part of the role, with a requirement to liaise with project teams, clients, overseas offices, and representatives from partner organisations.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for variety within their career with the chance to contribute to areas within Carbon, Energy and Sustainability Projects. Ideally this role will be ideal for someone who has good working knowledge of Carbon Accounting.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Detailed knowledge of issues surrounding climate change, energy, greenhouse gas emissions and sustainability.
- Working knowledge of carbon accounting standards (ISO 14064, GHG Protocol and its variants, PAS 2050) and understanding of carbon neutrality standards such as PAS 2060.
- Working knowledge and experience of carbon accounting, carbon measurement techniques and calculation methods for Scopes 1, 2 and 3 and CR reporting software.
- Experience of Scope 3 value chain assessment techniques and methods.
- Working knowledge of LCA and software such as GABI.
- Familiarity with a range of approaches to target setting including science-based target methodologies, CDP, climate related risk assessment and scenario analysis.
- Familiarity with the recommendations of TCFD and other publications aimed at supporting organisations address, manage and prepare against the impact of climate change.
- Detailed understanding of UK legislative frameworks.
- Excellent data handling skills and advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Honours or Masters degree in a relevant subject.
If you could be interested in this position please apply today or get in touch with to discuss in more detail.
lease note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.