Senior Consultant - CRE Tenant Engagement
Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Lewis Davey
Are you interested in engaging with tenants and landlords and demonstrating your ability for relationship management in commercial real estate?
Due to the continued growth of our client, one of the leading Sustainability Consultancies in the UK are seeking a Senior Sustainability Consultant with a real focus on tenant engagement within ESG and CRE.
To become an industry expert in tenant engagement. You will become a vital member of the consulting team, leading work with major clients in various sectors and specialising in Commercial Real Estate Tenant Engagement services. You will be expected to provide market insights to tenants and clients, and so will need a broad understanding of sustainability issues and trends.
- Delivery of tenant engagement for leading CRE clients
- Collect information and data from tenants in regards to the clients scope 3 emissions
- Help to drive and scale team the service grows and evolves
- Work with the engineering team to help take decarbonisation solutions to the tenants to enable their net zero goals
- Customer relationship management skills
- 3 years experience in engagement and communication services
- good technical knowledge of ESG and Sustainability Services
- Experience in collecting data and the ability to collate this in a spreadsheet format
- Understanding of tenant leases and landlord relationships
If you could be interested in this excellent and unique opportunity then please get in touch with or apply today.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.