Climate Data - Team Lead
Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Lewis Davey
Are you looking for a company that has a cultural environment to really empower their people.
Lewis Davey are partnering with a leading independent provider of climate-risk data, analytics and advisory to the finance industry to help find someone who can join their incredible team as a corporate engagement team leader.
- You will be able to manage the Data Collection Team and develop the team to build the corporate engagement function. Manage the process of allocation of collection tasks.
- Be responsible for Quality Assurance of emissions data collected.
- Increase quality and coverage of data collected.
- You will build team expertise in understanding of GHG protocols and emissions data.
- You will build team expertise in understanding of science-based targets and EU taxonomy.
- Lead the corporate engagement - build relationships with ESG reporting related areas of large corporates.
- Work alongside the Head of Climate Risk and Snr. Climate Analyst to expand the data and analytical offering.
- Previous experience as a lead or senior sustainability or climate risk analyst.
- In-depth understanding of GHG protocols and emissions data.
- In depth understanding of science-based targets and EU taxonomy.
- Prior experience of having worked with emissions data.
- Process management and team management.
- Experience managing a team and hitting targets.
- Attention to detail.