Senior Landscape Architect
Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
A leading international environmental consultancy are looking to expand their UK landscape team with the appointment of a Senior Landscape Architect in Birmingham.
Role & Company
* This is a role best suited to an experience landscape architect with a well-rounded skill set as you'll be working on both detailed design-led developments and supporting LVIAs.
* The majority of work is on large scale mixed-use schemes and renewables schemes, such as on-shore windfarms.
* This consultancy ais a well-established environmental consultancy with over 16,000 experts working internationally. You'll be joining a landscape team of 15 split across three UK offices.
* Additional responsibilities will include mentoring junior members of staff and managing both internal and external stakeholders influencing these projects. With a strong structure in place, there are well recognised career paths for you to further progress within the company.
* The role is currently home based, with the intention of moving to hybrid working system in the coming few months.
* Master's degree in Landscape Architecture, ideally a CMLI or on the pathway to chartership (though this is not mandatory).
* Able to use a range of software competently, including GIS, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and Autodesk packages.
* Ambitious, hard working personality wanting to work on exciting, major developments nationwide.
* This consultancy will consider both senior landscape architects who are looking to step up into this level of role. They will also consider other locations such as their offices in London, Edinburgh and the Cotswolds.
Senior Landscape Architect - Birmingham - CMLI - Residential & Renewables Projects - LVIA & Design