Senior Landscape Architect - CMLI
Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
A national design practice is expanding its landscape team in London and seeks an experienced, chartered landscape architect.
Role & Company
* A leading design company with offices around the UK and Ireland, this practice has a long-established presence delivering highly successful and beautiful projects across architecture and landscape design.
* They work across a wide variety of developments with projects predominantly focusing across the education, healthcare, defence, residential and mixed-use sectors.
* This role will see you take on project lead responsibilities, managing interna and external stakeholders, working closely with clients, playing a leading role in the initial and ongoing design, and mentoring junior members of staff at the company.
* 3 years' experience post attaining your chartered status in landscape architecture (CMLI)
* Strong design credentials demonstrated in your portfolio.
* Experience leading on landscape projects.
* Fun personality, with great work ethic and career ambition.
Senior Landscape Architect - CMLI - London - Project Lead