Town Planner / Senior
Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
A leading UK planning consultancy is looking to hire Town Planner or Senior Consultant in its London office.
Role & Company
* A long-established consultancy with a prestigious client base, you'll be joining a highly successful team working on developments across the capital.
* This role will see you work with clients and stakeholders, seeing developments through the whole planning system. Projects are typically large scale and across the residential, commercial & mixed use sectors, often 500-3,000 units.
* You'll be supported in this role by a well-structured planning team based in London, with experienced and supportive Directors. The wider company has professionals in design and landscape providing further work on the developments. This consultancy also offer great opportunities for you to further your career with them.
* Experienced Town Planner with relevant degree. This role best suits a planner with a minimum 2 years' experience.
* Ideally, you'll have an MRTPI, or be on the pathway to chartership.
* A background working on medium to large scale developments in the UK, ideally 250+ units.
* Strong preference will be given to candidates from the private sector due to culture fit.
Town Planner / Senior - London - Major Developments - Full Planning Process - Great Career Opportunities