Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
Working client side for one of the most highly respected developer and asset managers in the UK, the Sustainability Analyst position will play a pivotal role in helping the organisation achieve its ambitious sustainability targets.
You will be a highly analytical sustainability professional with meticulous attention to detail, and a breadth of knowledge across sustainability within the built environment. You will have effectively worked in a data driven sustainability position, and be comfortable managing multiple large data related projects. You will have outstanding communication, and be effective at engaging a range of stakeholders.
About the organisation.
The organisation is one of the most reputable, listed developers and asset managers in the UK, owning c.2.5 billion of commercial real estate, retail and residential properties. They have a reputation for excellence in sustainability, and sustainability is an integral part of the organisation's philosophy and approach to business.
Data and reporting
* Managing the collection and analysis of sustainability data across both the development and investment portfolios
* Collate and input sustainability data for benchmarks and indices such as CDP, GRESB, FTSE4GOOD, REEB, ISS, and MSCI
* Support the communication of various internal and external sustainability data to be used for the company annual report, sustainability report and website
Support the company's net zero ambitions
* Improve the measurement and management of scope 3 data, to support the roadmap to net zero
* Work with relevant sustainability stakeholders to develop and implement the organisations approach to carbon offsetting
* Drive improvements in sustainability performance and environmental management of the organisations asset portfolio
Design, resilience, and community
* Support the sustainability team in creating the climate resilience strategy
* Track ESG progress for KPIs related to biodiversity net gain
* Track progress of social value measurements
* Track wellbeing metrics for occupier and development initiative
Please apply directly, or to discuss further contact Gareth on .