Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
An award winning consultancy are looking to appoint a Sustainability Consultant with experience delivering LEED to work on a selection of the most high profile developments in Dublin.
You will be a talented sustainability consultant with a breadth of knowledge across sustainability in the built environment. You will have experience carrying out sustainability assessments, most likely with a certification in LEED, and experience taking assessments from conception to completion. You will have refined client management skills, and a proven ability leading sustainability projects. A familiarity with WELL, Fitwel and BREEAM would be advantageous but not essential.
About the role:
Working and leading on a diverse portfolio of projects which are based across Ireland and the UK, the successful applicant will deliver a selection of sustainability assessments, providing a holistic sustainability consultancy service.
Key skills and experience:
* Masters degree in a relevant subject
* Certification in LEED (preferred)
* Refined communication skills, both written and verbal
* Comfortable in a client facing environment
* Demonstrable report writing skills
* Experience in other areas of sustainability i.e. WELL, Fitwel, BREEAM (preferred)
If you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply directly or to discuss further contact Gareth on .