Business Development Manager - Air Purification Systems
Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Igloo3
Business Development Manager - Air Purification Systems - UK Wide (flexible base location), salary to 58,000 based on experience + bonus and company car/ car allowance
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading distributed energy and private networks business who finance, own, operate and maintain energy infrastructure for corporate customers.
The company design, install, monitor, maintain and optimise Building Energy Management Systems as well as developing Energy Control solutions for smart places - Cities, Campuses and Industrial buildings.
Our client has entered into an exclusive agreement with ionair AG, a Swiss manufacturer of air purification systems for large, mechanically ventilated buildings.
Ionair's bipolar ionisation technology has been independently proven to significantly reduce the concentration of harmful airborne contaminants in indoor spaces, including particulates, volatile organic compounds, bacteria and viruses.
The benefits for building owners and users are substantial and include a lower risk of respiratory infections, increased productivity and wellbeing and improved energy efficiency.
* As a Business Development Manager your role will focus on integrating the ionair proposition into company's smart cities and smart buildings suite of offerings, developing and executing an ambitious sales strategy and delivering growth in sales and strategic partnerships with large accounts.
* You will be the ionair proposition leader, working closely with colleagues in marketing, operations, engineering and commercial teams to prepare compelling business proposals, secure new orders and ensure that a quality service is offered to company's customers.
* This is a unique opportunity for a driven business development professional to own and develop a new product line, support company's ambitions in the smart cities space and have a tangible impact helping the customers to operate in healthier and more efficient buildings.
* You'll work within an established smart cities team, with a strong pipeline of projects and significant growth potential.
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
* Previous relevant business development experience, ideally in the HVAC sector
* A proven track record of meeting sales targets and establishing strong client relationships in both the public and private sectors.
* Experience with leading the business development effort for products or solutions and an excellent grasp for sales origination, qualification, negotiation and closing.
* Exceptional attention to detail, with strong verbal and written skills - able to present in front of senior decision makers and deliver professional bids and proposal documents.
* An understanding of building services, mechanical ventilation, air quality and energy efficiency will be considered a strong plus.
* Degree qualified with a preference in engineering or environmental sciences, although other disciplines would also be considered
* Team player, able to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels
* Strong MS Word and PowerPoint skills. An experience in MS Excel will be considered a plus.
* Due to the nature of this role, it's essential you possess a full driving licence.
Salary in the range 38,000 - 58,000 based on experience + bonus + car allowance/ company car