Remote Bureau Technician
Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Igloo3
Remote Bureau Technician, Greater Glasgow, salary to 29,800 depending on experience + nice benefits
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading distributed energy and private networks business who finance, own, operate and maintain energy infrastructure for corporate customers.
The company design, install, monitor, maintain and optimise Building Energy Management Systems as well as developing Energy Control solutions for smart places - Cities, Campuses and Industrial buildings.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a technician in the client's state of the art Remote Bureau and Platform Operations team. You'll be providing remote technical assistance, alarm management and carrying out (BMS) Building Management System reviews to their customer and clients.
* Responding to alarm events from a number of different systems and services, investigating, repairing and/or triaging to meet our department key performance indicators
* Providing remote technical support by remotely connecting into buildings interrogating the BMS and taking corrective actions
* Reviewing of BMS operation, ensuring time settings and set points are correct, checking control loop performance and alarm pattern analysis
* Carrying out seasonal checks on HVAC plant ensuring operational effectiveness prior to the heating and cooling seasons
* Providing customer Onboarding services, ensuring all relevant information is captured and ensuring services are set up correctly in line with the contract obligations
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
* Experience in working in a Remote Bureau especially working with BMS systems, or have previous experience working in a building service position
* Ability to analyse information, troubleshoot and solve problems
* Strong proficiency in the use of MS applications and embraces new software applications
* A willingness to learn and develop new skills and have a positive, confident approach to problem solving
* An ability to manage work and time independently and within a team, has good communications skills, engagement and reporting skills.
Salary in the range 19,800 - 29,800 + nice benefits to support your families