BMS/HVAC Controls Helpdesk Technician
Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Igloo3
BMS/HVAC Controls Helpdesk Technician - Greater Glasgow, salary to 29,800 + nice benefits
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading distributed energy and private networks business who finance, own, operate and maintain energy infrastructure for corporate customers.
The company design, install, monitor, maintain and optimise Building Energy Management Systems as well as developing Energy Control solutions for smart places - Cities, Campuses and Industrial buildings.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a BMS / HVAC Helpdesk Technician to join our client's team in their state of the art Energy Management Centre on the outskirts of Glasgow.
You'll be working in a reactive helpdesk environment, dealing with customer technical queries whilst carrying out fault analysis and diagnostics.
* Monitoring our in-house alarm management system, dealing with alarms in line with customer service level agreements, carrying out fault analysis and applying corrective action where possible
* Carrying out remote maintenance reports on building energy management systems, identifying improvements that can will impact on either the environmental control or the energy performance of the building
* Ensuring all work activities are accurately recorded and described in the business service management system
* Using our Building Energy Systems (BMS) to help analyse building performance and improve building user experience
* Taking part in the department out of hours call out facility and providing technical support remotely for the business customer base and the department infrastructure
* Providing support for branch colleagues for establishing remote connectivity to customer buildings using a variety of connection method
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
* Experience within HVAC / Building Management Systems (BMS) sector
* Experience within a helpdesk environment or relevant field
* A level of understanding of building maintenance field with knowledge of systems Siemens, Trend or Tridium preferred
* Ability to work on our own initiative with strong attention to detail an eye for detail
* Team ethos and be comfortable supporting your commitment to driving to achieve results
* Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to find solutions through a pro-active approach
Salary in the range 19,800 - 29,800 + nice benefits to support your families