Production Technician - Manufacture FRP & Carbon Fiber Fans Supporting Global Green Initiatives
Posted on Jul 1, 2021 by Verantis Corporation
Entry Level & Experienced Production Technicians
Full-Time Production Technician
$1,000 signing bonus!
Manufacture FRP & Carbon Fiber Fans
Hours of Work, Monday through Friday:
- 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Are you ready to make a positive impact on our environment, help businesses maintain the health and safety of their workforce, and support worldwide green initiatives right here from Northeast Ohio?
Verantis Corporation, a leader in the air pollution control industry is seeking self-motivated and dedicated Production Technicians to produce both FRP and Carbon Fiber fans at our production facility in Lagrange, Ohio. These fans are utilized in environmental control systems by large multinational businesses all around the globe to prevent air & water pollution from occurring during their normal manufacturing and business operations while also protecting the health and safety of their workforces.
The car you drive, the medicine you take, the food you eat. All examples of everyday life touched by companies like Verantis and the businesses we support daily. Semiconductor, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Wastewater, Metal Processing, Solar, Food & Beverage, and Fertilizer are some industries, just to name a few, that Verantis and its team works to support with our expertise in the air pollution and environmental control field.
Working at Verantis you can help to promote global green initiatives, help to protect the health and safety of workers in a variety of industries, and support some of the most impactful industries in the world's economy, and as a result influence the lives of others all around the globe. Are you ready?
At Verantis you can expect:
- A welcoming culture with an emphasis on cross-training, skill development, and employee growth. Verantis has been named a multiple time winner of ERC's NorthCoast 99 Award and has been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" in Northeast Ohio.
- A consistent full-time work schedule with overtime when production needs require it.
- A team environment where positive plant performance is recognized by way of quarterly incentive pay programs.
- An opportunity to make a positive environmental impact on a global scale with the work you do daily.
What makes a candidate a good team member at Verantis?
If you are a team player that is dedicated and dependable, has manual dexterity with proven experience of working with hand and power tools, is detail oriented with a comfortability making measurements, and has an interest in bettering the environment, we would be interested in meeting with you!
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be able to follow instructions carefully and be able to follow diagrams and images.
- Have manual dexterity and the ability to carry out complex tasks methodically and with consistency.
- Must be able to read and utilize a tape measure accurately and consistently.
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maintain good attendance.
A plus if candidates have:
- Fiberglass lamination and/or fabrication experience
- Experience using standard machine shop equipment and tools.
- Welding experience/certificate.
- Previous experience working within a hands-on building trade.
- Starting Wage: $14.00/hr
- Increases to $14.50/hr following 90 days of employment (Potential to earn an hourly wage around the $15.50-$16.00 range when quarterly performance bonus is taken into account)
- Developmental Opportunities:
- Master Craftsman Program - Upon completion earn an additional $2.50/hr
- Leadership Development Program - Upon completion earn an additional $2.00/hr
- Field Service Program - Upon completion earn $28.50/hr for time spent at customer sites on service calls.
- Tuition/Apprenticeship Program Reimbursement
- Productivity Bonus - paid quarterly based on collective performance of the plant
- Referral Program
- Sign-On Bonus - upon 180 days of employment receive a $1,000 bonus in recognition of your dedication
- A generous PTO package - 5 days prorated following 90 days of employment, 15 days following 1 year of employment, 20 days following 5 years of employment
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Weekly direct deposit pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short -Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance
- Comprehensive training programs with an emphasis on employee growth
- Access to free Employee Assistance Program -
303 S. Center St. Lagrange, Ohio
Make an impact on our global environment with the work you do daily!
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) / Drug Free Workplace / Background Check / E-Verify