ServiceNow Engineer / Developer
Posted on Jun 30, 2021 by Whyaye
Founded in 2019, we are a rapidly growing digital transformation company, committed to delivering strategic change & solutions for our clients.
We listen, we work collaboratively, and we deliver value.
We also believe culture is a very special thing and place it at the core of everything we do. It enables our mob members to thrive personally & professionally and ensures the highest quality of service to our clients.
As an experiences product and platform assurance engineer, you will:
- Contribute to the overall development cycle to deliver value and successful outcomes to our customers;
- Be empowered to lead aspects (e.g., demos/training/solutions) of the overall development to deliver value and successful outcomes to our customers;
- Support and lead ways of working to ensure the execution of the development is delivered in a fun, positive and energetic way;
- Have an awareness of the impact of the solutions you are providing to other areas of the platform;
- Challenge the norm, transform ways of working and stimulate new ways of thinking and ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do;
- Contribute the project and programme to help enable a successful business outcomes that put the 'yay in every working day';
- Contribute to ways of working to ensure your contribution to the team is delivered in fun, positive and energetic way;
- Be able to shape & own your own development plan to make exciting things happen, by utilising the personal development coaches within whyaye
ServiceNow experience (at least ITSM/HR/CSM) across multiple projects.
Now this is a 2 way thing so here's what we can offer you in return:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays
- High pension contribution
- Health Insurance
- Career Development
- Remote working & Flexible working
- A strong culture and a whole lot of fun along the way!
If you enjoy the yay in a place that is collaborative, non-hierarchical and people focussed, who thrive on infectious energy then we have just the thing for you... apply now!
Please note: we will only consider applicants that have ServiceNow experience
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £25k Annual
£26k - £31k Annual