IT Network Engineer
Posted on Jun 30, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Network Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Basel Canton.
- Together with the team; hold responsibility for the engineering, operation & maintenance of the routing & switching of networks, both internally & on customer sites.
- Monitor the functionality of communication services & create measures to optimize network stability.
- Fix faults quickly with focus on increasing customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the implementation & updating of processes & safety regulations & work together with the team on standby.
- Assist in the engineering of new products or specific customer solutions.
- Create documentation (CMDB, changes, error analyzes, etc.) & availability statistics & support customer support if necessary.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an IT Network Engineer, ideally including experience in Service Provider environment.
- Sound expertise in Cisco Technologies & Routing & Network Segmentation.
- Ideally experienced in BGP & Layer 2/3 VPN Services.
- University Degree in Computer Science.
- Ideally Cisco Certified.
- Creative, innovative, self-motivated, efficient & a team-player.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.