AWS Cloud Engineer Ireland
Posted on Jun 30, 2021 by E-Frontiers
My client is seeking an experienced Cloud Engineer with a proven track record of designing, implementing and maintaining secure and scalable cloud services and infrastructure.
Working with the VP of Product, your core responsibilities will be customer and internal cloud management and infrastructure which includes:
- Creating scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage cloud services
- Developing applications and infrastructure to be cloud optimized
- Advising and implementing best practices
- Implementing DevOps practices such like infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
- Cloud Security, VPN, VPC, CDN, S3, Lambda etc.
- SecArch processes and reviews Requirements:
- BS level technical degree
- 5+ years of large scale software development or cloud application engineering with recent coding experience in Python
- 2-3 years AWS
- Experience with IBM Cloud and/or MS Azure desirable
- Experience with AWS Data Processing, AI, Machine Learning services and SageMaker desirable
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Communication skills at all levels of an organization
ETU is an equal opportunity employer.