Business Analyst/Product Owner
Posted on Jun 30, 2021 by PSD Group - London
Our client, a leading payments business requires a highly experienced Payments Business Analyst/Product Owner to join the business and work with the transformation team on delivering on multiple projects (Integration, BAU, platforms, products, development), be responsible for requirements/use cases and to work with the development team to ensure products are delivered in sprints.
- Define and own the product functionalities and prioritize them into a Product backlog for own area and functional specifications (ie breaking down the epics in user stories)
- Get input from stakeholders such as Customer success managers, project managers, IT tribe lead, Client Operations or customers.
- Manage the dependencies within and across departments pro-actively.
- Manage the balance between priority for incidents, technical development, compliance topics, operational excellence, and new product features.
- Align with other Product Owners to safeguard cross-team or cross-department deliveries to manage dependencies and ensure deliveries
- Analyze client feedback for your area of expertise
- Assess ideas on their business value and technical feasibility
- Extensive payments experience as Business Analyst or Product Owner in large payments businesses
- Accountability and ownership
- You can communicate with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels in the organization, including senior management
- You take a pragmatic and professional approach. You are constructive and solution driven
- You possess strong analytical skills. You can effectively process and structure large amounts of information