Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Jun 30, 2021 by TEKsystems
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Type: 6 months contract with option of multiple extensions
Team Size: 8
On behalf of our client, one of the world's largest biotech companies, we are looking for a Senior SW Engineer (C#/.Net Framework/.NET Standard/.NET Core). The mission is to develop instrument software and UI in Kiosk Mode (hardend). Hands-on experience working in agile teams is required as well as good communication and presentation skills.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Implement a software design being align with system architecture, and software engineering best practices
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against specification.
- Participate in all phases of software development from development, testing and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Review and analyze your source code with a peer as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
- 5+ years of experience as a C# software engineer with hands-on experience working in agile teams
- Highly skilled in all these C#/.Net Framework/.NET Standard/.NET Core. Developing is just one part we need the full understanding person in testing/coding.
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
- Experience in automated testing
- University degree in IT, Engineering, or equivalent fields
- Perfect skills in English spoken and written
Nice to Haves:
- German spoken and written
- Designs skills to fill the role as Development Architect Deputy.
- Experience in a highly regulated environment
- Experience in agile working
- An active participant in Software Communities.
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are looking for a long term project in a modern environment, please send your CV to Elisa Rodrigues at (see below)
This role is only available to EU/Swiss nationals or any other nationals with an open permit.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.