Presales - Cloud Security Architect - Global Cyber practice
Posted on Jun 30, 2021 by Nicolson Bray
Presales - Cloud Security Architect/Senior Security Consultant within Cloud Infrastructure Services Business vertical for Global Organisation
You would be a part of a global team who advise, transform and run client IT services
The Cloud Security Architect will be responsible for cyber-security business development and for proposing effective solutions to support security within the Cloud Security and Cloud Migration Capability
- You will represent and promote the group internally and externally including at board level.
- You will develop strategic partnerships and strong relationships with internal and external clients and maximize benefit for all the parties.
Your activities will involve:
- The development and proposal of effective cloud security solutions to support infrastructure security
- Helping clients create and develop enterprise security use cases which align to their Cloud security strategy and security baseline.
- Designing, developing and building security reference architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems.
- Leading and executing Cloud Security client engagements (both lead sales and in certain cases delivery)
You will have the subsequent experience and strengths:
- Dedicated Cloud Security experience over a minimum of 7 years. Microsoft cloud solutions are of particular interest.
- Breadth and depth of security consulting or enterprise security architecture experience
- Sound business development skills and operating at C-level