Technical Systems Analyst (Insurance) - part home based
Posted on Jun 30, 2021 by Easton Haines Consultancy
Technical Systems Analyst (Insurance) part home based
About the job
The Technical Systems Analyst will be responsible for delivering product change related analysis, with a view to supporting the implementation of that product change to the wider business as part of the product delivery life cycle. Leveraging your analysis knowledge, and professional expertise, to play a key role helping to realise product strategy.
Day to day responsibilities of the role include providing a clear, robust and fit for purpose set of requirements to help deliver product change in line with the defined delivery frameworks, governance and SLA's, whilst also supporting ongoing communication with business stakeholders, third parties and suppliers as part of the delivery.
The successful Technical Systems Analyst will have a good mix of the following skills and experience:
- Working knowledge and experience of delivering Insurance products.
- Previous experience of working in a variety of delivery methodologies including delivery in an agile environment (eg SCRUM and Kanban).
- Previous experience of working in an insurance environment, or
- A firm understanding of motor insurance product offerings and underwriting principles
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite, specifically a strong knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to carry out contemporary requirements elicitation using agile based methods.
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits scheme and the opportunity to work partly from home with trips to the office maybe once or twice a week.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.