Social Media Manager - Marketing, Growth (7615)
Posted on Jun 30, 2021 by iET SA
Social Media Manager - Marketing, Growth
Social Media Manager | Zurich City | 12 months | Annual gross salary upon request
For a long-term project at our client's site based in Zurich, we are looking for a Social Media Manager.
In this exciting role, you will develop and execute strategies to attract and engage customers, increase sales and raise brand awareness in a measurable way. You will be responsible for supporting and implementing growth measures for the online presence and digital campaigns across service lines and segments.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- First professional experience in social media management with focus on inbound and content marketing
- Good know-how in the area of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Profound knowledge of Social Media platforms plus the relevant understanding how various platforms can be deployed in different scenarios for different strategies
- Solid skills in SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Familiar with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer focus
- Fluent in English, German and French is an advantage
- Responsible for developing, executing and managing social media and off-site marketing strategies, goals and objectives
- Setting specific objectives around online growth and responsible for tracking, measurement and analytics on social media presence
- Exploring new ways to engage and identify new social networks and knowledge domains to reach target buyers
- Ensuring the social media budget is optimized to fulfil KPIs
- Driving the internal social media advocate program and giving social media trainings
- Consulting & supporting internal stakeholders on topic strategy and content development
- Ensuring quarterly social media reports on the basis of set KPIs
- Driving community and influencer marketing and identifying and targeting priority segments on social platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Working closely with business unit marketeers and product owners to design growth initiatives and campaigns
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.