IT Strategic Procurement Specialist - IT Contracts (7616)
Posted on Jun 30, 2021 by iET SA
IT Strategic Procurement Specialist - IT Contracts | Zurich City | 12 months | Daily rate upon request
For a long-term project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for two experienced IT Strategic Procurement Specialist - IT Contracts.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating execution of successful IT related vendor contracts negotiations and are the first point of contact for the business stakeholders.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience as Strategic Procurement Specialist, experience in financial services are preferred
- Experience in IT contracts negotiation with good knowledge of legal commercial global contracts and dealing with outsourcing
- Able to work independently, strong negotiator and the ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and analytical and conceptual thinking
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Drive supply-side initiatives/projects related to IT including Telecom, Hardware, Desktop, Print Managed services
- Coordinate execution of successful IT related vendor contracts negotiations
- First point of contact for the business stakeholders for IT related contracts
- Build effective and cooperative alliances externally with key vendors and manage directly those vendor relationships from a commercial perspective
- Responsible for global contract exposure
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.