IT Support Engineer - Dutch Speaking
Posted on Jun 30, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Are you looking for a new role?
For one of our client, I am seeking for "IT Support Engineer" for a 6 to 12 month contract in Amsterdam. Datafast is open
- As an IT Support employee you operate various Business Units, where you are involved in management, support (1st/2nd line) and registration work.
- You put the interests of the end user first.
- You identify trends and make improvement proposals to improve the service.
- As a result, you are continuously improving the processes on the IT Service Desk.
- Furthermore, you recognize related technical and functional disruptions, questions and requests from an operational analysis.
- If there is reason to do so, you take care of adjusting priority and monitor progress (incident coordination).
- As a result, your work is very dynamic and varied. One of the most important things on the IT Service Desk is working with all colleagues.
- There is a pleasant informal atmosphere in the department.
- As an experienced employee service desk you get energy from helping others.
- You are customer-oriented and strong in organizing solutions. In addition, you are service-oriented and have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- You work fast, are analytical, accurate, independent, eager to learn and proactive.
- At least a completed MBO study in relevant direction combined with an HBO IT work and thinking level;
- You want to continuously improve the quality of service;
- You participate (pro)actively in knowledge transfer within the organization;
- At least three years of work experience in the field of Service Desk, Office Automation, Network and/or Telecom Infrastructure;
- You have knowledge of DevOps and/or Lean Six Sigma themes;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Lean and working in multidisciplinary teams;
- You speak Good Dutch and English;
- Flexibility in working hours related to work schedules.
Please apply if you are interested and available