Software engineer (Nodejs/AWS)/Amsterdam/Remote
Posted on Jun 30, 2021 by Corecom Consulting Ltd
Corecom Consulting have a very special European client that we are working closely with to help build their fantastic team in Amsterdam.
You will be building dynamic Back End solutions using .NET and Nodejs ecosystems with AWS/Cloud native for a huge Ecommerce platform.
- Delivering great projects
- Develop Back End solutions for E-commerce.
- Ensuring and continuously improving the technical quality in the projects.
- Analyse and estimate user stories, breaking down big tasks into smaller pieces.
- Aligning with customers and defining technical requirements.
- Exploring new technologies.
- 5 years in Software Development in enterprise environments
- Mindset: Scrum, Agile, XP, DevOps.
- Software development best practices such as CI/CD, SOLID Principles, Unit Testing, OO Patterns, Integration Patterns.
- Experience with microservice based architectures and state-of-the-art techniques.
- Knowledge of AWS as a dev platform and serverless technology is a plus.
- Typescript experience is a plus
- Positive and welcoming attitude
- Backend Development with .NET and Nodejs ecosystem (Back End) and related technology eg: Typescript would be nice to have
- Amazon Web services (AWS) or Cloud native
- AWS Lambda/Serverless framework
What we offer:
- Open and informal environment
- Completely Remote/flexible working
- Plenty of autonomy in what you deliver
- 6-12 month freelance contracts
- 70 - 80 euro per hour (upto 40 hrs)
Please apply now and we can arrange a short call to discuss the project in detail.